There are Brighton-based businesses who have forged ahead and have lessons to share about their journey to net zero and beyond.
On 14 September, 1-2 pm, Brighton Chamber’s CEO, Sarah Springford, will be joined by Steve Creed Sustainability Professional and Sam Zindel Managing Director of Propellernet. During this 60-minute session, we’ll discuss what is Carbon Net Zero, why a business might want to work towards achieving it and how to make a start.
We’ll cover topics including:
- What does Carbon Net Zero mean to people running businesses?
- Why is getting to Carbon Net Zero important and what are the benefits for small and medium sized businesses?
- What are the risks and challenges of trying to achieve net zero in your business?
- Where to start and what to do?
- How has Propellerent approached?
- Is there help that businesses can tap into?
You can send your questions in advance when you book your free place and there’ll also be a chance to submit your questions at the session.